Friday, April 25, 2008

Turning Angel by Greg Iles **

I've decided to go a new route on this blog, so I can keep track of the books I've read & what I think of them at the time. So after I finish one, I'm going to write what I thought about it & how many stars I'd give it out of 5.

As you can tell by the title of this post, I didn't think much of this one. The plot line pretty much has to do with sex-starved teenage girls seducing older men. It's pretty obvious this may be Mr. Iles' fantasy, along with every other heterosexual man on the planet. But it sure as hell doesn't mean I'm going to want to read about it.

The only reason I've given this book 2 stars instead of 1 is for the simple fact I finished it. I didn't want to, but I felt the need to see if it got any better. It didn't.

No comments: